YQL-Φ150/5 type continuous lead extrusion machineΦ10～Φ135mm
1. Equipment use
YQLΦ150/5 continuous lead extrusion machine is innovatively designed and manufactured on the basis of digesting and absorbing international equipment of the same type.
This unit conveys the lead material from bottom to top in the way of vertical rotation of the screw to realize continuous extrusion, so that the thickness of the lead layer can be guaranteed to be uniform in the longitudinal direction of the lead pipe. And because the temperature of each part can be strictly controlled, the extrusion pressure and temperature can be kept constant, so as to ensure that the error value of the thickness of the lead layer can be controlled within the minimum range.
Since the melting furnace, purification and holding furnace and lead liquid transportation all adopt the sealing system, the diffusion of lead vapor is greatly reduced, and the environmental pollution is basically eliminated.
The unit is easy to operate, and the operating technology is easy to master. The unit also has the advantages of light weight, small footprint and low operating intensity.
2. Technical parameters
|Cable diameter:||normal diameter ф8mm～ф130mm|
|Lead coating diameter:||normal outer diameter ф10mm～ф135mm|
|Main motor power:||110kw|
|Heating power of extruding lead cylinder:||24kw|
|Small die base heating power:||24kw|
|Large die base heating power:||30kw|
|Omega tube heating power:||3kw|
|18 ton furnace heating power:||141kw|
|10 ton furnace heating power:||103kw|
|Other auxiliary pump parts:||～10kw|
|Total equipment power:||~420kw (excluding retractable)|
|Power supply:||AC380V 50Hz|
1. The outer diameter of the lead layer can be between 40 and 160 mm, which can be achieved by two sets of extrusion modules, one with a diameter of 20 to 40 mm and the other with a diameter of 40 to 11 mm. The user can choose any of them.
2. Using screw to feed lead, continuous extrusion can be achieved, so that the thickness of the lead layer is kept constant and the longitudinal direction is uniform.
3. In addition, the unique design of strictly controlling the temperature of each section keeps the temperature and extrusion pressure constant in each section. Therefore, the thickness of the lead layer can be controlled within the smallest tolerance.
4. Lead consumption is 10% lower than intermittent lead press
5. Environmentally friendly and user-friendly design: Because the furnace, purification and holding furnace and lead liquid transportation all adopt the sealing system, the diffusion of lead vapor is greatly reduced, and the environmental pollution is basically eliminated.
6. The machine needs a smaller area, is easy to operate, and has low labor intensity, because the machine only needs two operators.
|Roller Feeder||1 set|
|18T melting furnace||1 set|
|10T holding furnace||1 set|
|Ω lead pipe||2 roots|
|150/5 extrusion host||1 set (with the size of the mold base to purchase)|
|Gear Lubricant System||1 set|
|Internal circulating cooling water system||1 set|
|After cooling water system||1 set|
|flow controller||1 set|
|electrical control system||1 set|
There are no reviews yet.